Block unwanted calls using community database or blacklist. No need to waste time or waking up from unwanted calls with advertisment, collectors, banks and other “spam”.
Attention!\nIn the latest versions of Android, manufacturers are very actively struggling with third-party software that is in memory and unload it.\nIn order for the application to work correctly and not be unloaded.
- Flexible blocking settings (by community database, schedule, blacklist, mask, and others)
- the ability to create various sets of settings
- separate rules for SIM cards
- user feedbacks
- simple and convenient interface
- Block a number using the blacklist.
- Block private calls or restricted calls (unknown caller id).
- Incoming call lock using area code, prefix or suffix.
- Block unknown caller ids that are not in your contact list.
- Block contact or block multiple contacts.
- Block calls from all phone numbers.
- Switch call blocking on or off.
- Number blocker app for free download.
If you are tired of annoying calls or messages: telemarketing, spam and robocalls, then “Calls Blacklist” is your solution. It is very easy and lightweight, yet powerful call blocker.
The only you need is to add unwanted numbers to the blacklist.
This app also provides fully functional built-in SMS messenger.
You can easily send, receive and manage SMS. Also you can manage conversations and block SMS spam using only one app. Once you enabled SMS blocking, the app’s built-in SMS messenger become available.
You can manage all unwanted numbers, and even more – using this app you can block spammers by text of messages. And of course, it is easy to save blacklisted numbers to the file and import them on another device.