InternetGuard provides simple and advanced ways to block access to the internet – no root required. Applications and addresses can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection. InternetGuard is an application from the developer SheikhoSoft. It can help users to check, allow or deny access to the Internet of applications installed on the device.
Blocking access to the internet can help
- Reduce your data usage
- save your battery
- increase your privacy
- Take Control Of Your Mobile Apps
- Easily Allow/Block App Connectivity
- Block background app activity
- Be Alerted When New Apps Access the Internet
- Block Adult Websites
- Simple to use
- No root required
- Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
- Allow/block individual addresses per application
- New application notifications; configure InternetGuard directly from the notification
- Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
- Select from five additional themes in both light and dark version
- No calling home
- Android 5.0 and later supported
- IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
- Tethering supported
- Multiple device users supported
- Optionally allow when screen on
- Optionally block when roaming
- Optionally block system applications
- Optionally notify when an application accesses the internet
- Optionally record network usage per application per address
- Material design theme with light and dark theme
It’s an illusion. InternetGuard uses your device’s VPN package to create a firewall. As every data packet sent or received by your apps passes through the VPN, all the incoming and outgoing data traffic gets attributed to InternetGuard.
Currently, this application has been released on both iOS and Android platforms, attracting millions of users. If you want to control in more detail for each application on your device, you probably do not want to miss InternetGuard.
On the other hand, blocking Internet access also helps you reduce data usage and save battery power for your device. You easily control the applications and increase your privacy. When a new application accesses the Internet, this application will immediately notify you. This will keep you up to date on what is happening on your device.
InternetGuard offers plenty of options to give you the best experience. You can optionally allow Internet connection when turning on the screen. This will save you time when there is no need to make an internet connection manually anymore. Moreover, it also prevents applications from running in the background unnecessarily.
After installing InternetGuard, the application will automatically start with the device that you will not need to install.InternetGuard also automatically identifies the applications that are installed on your device for easier management.If you want to use InternetGuard with friends and relatives, it is also very easy. Because this application has support for many device users.
InternetGuard is committed to protecting by Android firewall without requiring Root. No calls, no tracking or data usage analysis. Ensure maximum privacy for users. In addition, this application operates under the motto “customer comments help the application to grow more”, they own an enthusiastic staff ready to support every time of the day.
InternetGuard displays a network speed chart. You can view your network speed situation via status bar notification. In addition, InternetGuard records all outbound traffic as logs, analyzes traffic by exporting PCAP files, searches and filters other traffic attempts.
Download InternetGuard APK for Android
Owning InternetGuard, you will no longer worry about the device automatically downloading malicious applications for your device. In addition, blocking the Internet access of some unnecessary applications also helps the network speed become faster. With smart and powerful features, InternetGuard deserves to be one of the indispensable applications for everyone.