Use this app to open WhatsApp chat with any phone number (phone nos. who are on WhatsApp), without saving the phone no. to your contact list. Save a lot of time . Just select the country code and put in the phone no. and click “Open in WhatsApp” button.
In which situations could this app be used
- While sending marriage/party invites to people on whatsapp who are not saved in your contact list. Save a ton of time & effort.
- Sending WhatsApp location to delivery boys
- In situations where you want to send a message on whatsapp to a client/acquaintance you just talked to but do not permanently want to save his phone number
- Maintain list of important messages by sending whatsapp message to yourself on WhatsApp
- In situations where you do not want to show your WhatsApp DP but still communicate on whatsapp
There are times that we need to reach some strangers or acquainted people for various reasons but, we don’t want to keep in touch with them permanently. In that case, we’re forced to either add them to our contact list or even remember the phone number.
However, thanks to this Open in Chat- Open Phone No. app, you can now freely send messages to a certain WhatsApp mobile number even without saving them as your contact. Searching or browsing through different profiles is no longer necessary, just select the right country code, enter the required digits, and click the “Message in WhatsApp” button to start communicating.
Open in Chat- number in whatsapp without saving works on any Android devices (requires Android 4.1 or later). You can also install and run this application on your computer by using an Android emulator app. Here’s how to do it:
How to install Open in Chat- number in whatsapp without saving on Android devices
Android devices have the ability to “sideload” applications. Here’s how you can do it.
- Step 1: Setting up your device
- From your smartphone or tablet running Android 4.0 or higher, go to Settings, scroll down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Selecting this option will allow you to install apps outside of the Google Play store. Depending on your device, you can also choose to be warned before installing harmful apps. This can be enabled by selecting the Verify apps option in the Security settings.
- On devices running an earlier version of Android, go to Settings, open the Applications option, select Unknown sources, and click OK on the popup alert.
- Step 2: Downloading Open in Chat- number in whatsapp without saving apk
- The next step will be downloading Open in Chat- number in whatsapp without saving installer file, also known as an APK, which is the way Android apps are distributed and installed. Open in Chat- number in whatsapp without saving apk downloaded from ChipApk is 100% safe and virus free, no extra costs.
- Step 3: The process
- You can either download the APK file on your mobile device or on your computer, although the latter is a little more difficult. To get started, download an APK file using either Google Chrome or the stock Android browser. Next, go to your app drawer and click Downloads; here you will find the file you just downloaded. Open the file and install the app.
If you downloaded the APK file on your computer, the process is slightly different. You must connect your Android device to the PC and enable USB mass-storage mode. The next step is to drag and drop the file onto your device. Then, using a file manager, such as Astro or ES File Explorer, you can locate the file on your device and install it.