SafeUM is a comprehensive solution for secure communication. It strongly encrypts instant text messages, voice, and video calls, group chats and files.
We made it our mission to provide the best security among communication apps for mass usage.
An ElGamal Elliptic Curve Cryptographic algorithm with 256-bits key provides a high level of security that meets modern standards and requirements and protects your confidential information.
SafeUM is the best solution for private and business secure communications.
Why Switch to SafeUM?
The secure messenger’s features:
- encrypted group chats
- registration without a SIM card, using only login and password
- usage of 3 accounts simultaneously on one device
- chat history can be disabled on both sides simultaneously
- displayed messages number limitation
- account access control
- account authorization history
- free encrypted audio- and video- calls inside SafeUM network
- technical support
- local data is not stored on your device. You can always securely access your data. Never lose your data again
- “enhanced encryption” mode
- verification of your interlocutor’s encryption keys with QR-code
- three levels of account access with three PIN-codes
- your personal information is not available when in public networks (e.g. Wi-Fi)
- security alerts of account hacking attempts
- dynamic secret key generation for each message
- additional protection: digital signature ensures the integrity of the transmitted data as well as the authenticity of the interlocutor
SafeUM heavily encrypts all your data with time-tested algorithms.
When registering in SafeUM, a User is given a telephone number in a +3712 ХХХ-ХХХХ format (further – The Number).
In case of a User:
- doesn’t recharge The Number through 2 weeks (14 days) from the registration date
- from the last activity with the Number (incoming/outcoming call) have past 14 days or more, and the balance on the account is 0.00 EUR
- SafeUM reserves the right to withdraw The Number.
Withdrawing The Number doesn’t impact on the User’s account functionality (including chats and calls within SafeUM to other SafeUM’s Users).
The recovery of The Number is technically IMPOSSIBLE.