Sometimes you want to copy text from an app or image and you cannot use the default Android long press?Universal Copy takes that pain away!
In any app, activate the Universal Copy mode and select the text you want to copy, that’s it!
Copy text from any application: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, News Republic, Snapchat…
With the Scanner mode, you can even copy text (latin characters only) from pictures, documents or any app where the developer blocked the normal mode (facebook lite…).
How to use?
1. download and install the app
2. activate the Universal Copy accessibility service (Settings > Accessibility)
3. go to the app (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or any app) you want to copy text from
4. open your notification drawer and click on “Activate Universal Copy mode”
5. the text zones you will be able to copy appear in light blue.
6. tap the text you want to copy, it will highlight in blue
7. click on Copy and you’re done!
If no text is detected on phase 5, you can switch from normal to Scanner mode. The Scanner Mode allows you to copy text from apps where the Normal Mode does not work (thanks to a character recognition technology – OCR).
In-app contents: Universal Copy Plus
We believe that everyone should be able to copy in any app. That’s why we decided to make both Normal and Scanner Mode free for everyone. Ads suck, but that’s the only way for our team to keep on improving Universal Copy for you.