The app Yandex. Translate can translate text to and from more than 90 different languages. With this app, you can easily translate between any combination of its available languages, including English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Turkish or Chinese, among others.
- Translate between any pair of the 100 languages when you’re online. Translate from French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, or Turkish to English while offline: download these languages and enable the offline mode in Settings.
- Speak words or phrases in Russian, Ukrainian, English, or Turkish to translate them into any of these languages, or have the app read the translations to you.
- Learn new words and their meanings through usage examples in the app’s dictionary (available for most of the currently supported languages).
- Take a picture of a menu, road sign, book page or choose a photo with text from your Camera Roll to view its translation right over the image (only available when you are online). Visual text recognition currently works for 12 languages: Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese and Ukrainian.
- Translate entire sites directly in the app.
- Select and translate single words or phrases in other apps on your smartphone running Android 6.0.
- Enjoy the app’s time-saving predictive typing function and automated language detection.
- Save translations in Favorites and view your translation history at any time.
- Speak to your Android Wear watch to see your words translated on its screen.
Not only that, but Yandex.Translate is very easy to use: just enter text, and the translation will appear instantly. Or take a photo of some text, choose a language to translate it to, and the app will display the translation in just a few seconds.
Yandex.Translate also enables you to download offline dictionaries in various languages, so you can translate to and from those languages without an internet connection. It’s a great feature for traveling, as you can rest assured that you’ll be able to translate text even without internet access.
Yandex.Translate is a great simultaneous translation app that makes it possible to translate over than 90 different languages. It even lets you copy translations to your device clipboard so they’re easier to share.
Currently supported languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bashkir, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese, Chuvash, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Elvish (Sindarin), Emoji, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian, Hebrew, Hill Mari, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kazakh (Latin), Khmer, Korean, Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malaysian, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mari, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Papiamento, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Udmurt, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Uzbek (Cyrillic), Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yakut, Yiddish, Zulu.