DirectChat allows you to create ChatHeads/Chat Bubbles for any application. It manages all your conversation in one place to help you to have a non interrupted conversation. You can also read and reply to all messages privately without ever coming online or showing your last seen. It comes with more than 20 messengers support by default.
Additionally, it acts as your own Notification Manager to manage all your notifications in one place. Additionally, You can also customize the chat appearance to suit your needs with different colors and transparency.
- ChatHead/Bubble Support for all apps
- Recover deleted messages by others in chat.
- Privacy Mode – Read messages without coming online or showing last seen!
- MultiWindow/MultiTasking – Chat over the top of any window!
- DND Mode – Pause the ChatHead Service temporary and stop receiving its notification.
- Blacklist Apps
- Blocked Users
- No Ads
- Instant Reply – Quickly reply by tapping on message preview.
- Mark messages as read directly from ChatHead
- Recent Chats and recall any past conversation anytime
- Unlock all Apps for ChatHeads
- Chat Bubble Appearence
- Various Predefined Themes
- Link Previews
Default Supported Messengers
- WhatsApp Business
- Facebook Messenger
- Messenger Lite (for Android N+)
- Android Messages
- Instagram (for Android N+)
- Google Voice
- Discord (for Android N+)
- Wire (for Android N+)
Mark as Read Supported Apps (Pro)
- WhatsApp Business
- Hangout (Android Auto App required)
- Textra (Android Auto required & Auto integration in Textra Settings)
Messengers that manually works but are not offically supported yet
- Chomp SMS
- Aqua Mail
- Pulse SMS
- Parallel Space
- Most Stock Messaging apps
You can add your own by going to app settings and enable the apps for which you want to display chatheads. ChatHeads/Bubbles will appear when it receives its notification. Reply functionality will only be visible in apps that support it in their notification.